Thursday 6 January 2022

NEW INFORMATION -

 

NOTE 26/11/2021 - Apologies to those who have left comments or questions recently. For some reason these have not been passed on to my email for a while.


NEW INFORMATION - 01/01/2022.

Original Tin Toy Company Sales Brochures And Catalogues.

New Strategy - Rather than uploading digital copies of various rare tin toy catalogues to the galleries attached to this blog (a time consuming task which I will never get around to) I'm reworking them into downloadable pdf files. The files, which you can view on your own computer, can be purchased from my online shop for a nominal fee (under $5.00 / £5.00). I hope collectors find this service useful. Please do not copy or redistribute these files or there will be very little incentive to invest the time it takes to add more catalogues to the list below. 

Links are to my online store. Have a look at the various vintage toys I have on offer while you are there!

Available so far:-

Coming Soon:-

  • Mettoy Catalogue for 1952.
  • Mettoy Catalogue for 1963.
  • Marx Catalogue for 1970.
  • Masudaya Catalogue for 1964.
  • Yonezawa Catalogue for 1966.
  • Plus many others including Aoshin, Daiya, Haji, TPS, Yanoman, Yoshiya, Ichimura, Takatoku, Fuji, Sutcliffe etc.

___

N.B. Google change from Picassa to Google Photos has caused most of the links to pictures in this blog to be broken. I'm gradually correcting them as and when I get time. It's a long job which has delayed the addition of new information I'm afraid! (03/05/2017).

Update - Most links now corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment