Wednesday 12 November 2014

IMAGE GALLERY'S ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLOG.

GOOGLE+ / PICASSA Gallery - When I started this blog a couple of years ago I also began adding images to what was then known as Picassa. It's a very useful gallery in that I can add in pictures of trade marks and photographs of toys as I produce them. They can be continuously rearranged as more pictures are added. If you browse these galleries you will find that, as far as possible, I've arranged companies in order of the country in which they are based. Within countries companies are arranged alphabetically, the first image being of a company's trade mark, subsequent photographs being of example toys. You can change the settings on the gallery to suit you own preferences, zoom in, show as a slide show etc. (personally I find the old Picassa view option with titles beneath each image most useful). You will find links to these galleries at the side of each blog page as well as within the entries for the many companies and toys listed within my company indexes.

Please note that at the time of this post I have split the original single gallery into three more manageable categories. These are:- 


This arrangement will almost certainly change in the future with a separate gallery for German manufacturers and so on. The Japan gallery, like the index of manufacturers, is the best developed at the moment but the others should grow substantially in the near future.

Gallery Of Japanese Tin Toy Company Trade Marks.

PINTEREST Gallery - I've recently set up a Pinterest board devoted to tin toys.